Univ.-Prof. Dr. Ulrich Ermann
Ao. Univ.-Prof.in Dr.in Sigird Thaller
|Main members||Substitute members|
|Univ.-Prof. Dr. Ulrich Ermann||Univ.-Prof.in Dr.in Agnieszka Czejkowska / Univ.-Prof. Dr. Gottfried Kirchengast|
|Ao. Univ.-Prof.in Dr.in Sigrid Thaller||Ao. Univ.-Prof. in Dr. in Regina Mikula / Ass.-Prof. Dr. Romana Rauter|
|Ao. Univ.-Prof. Dr. Markus Steppan||Assoz. Prof. Dr. Sascha Ferz|
|Eva Schellnast||Mario Perner|
|Christoph Melnicki||Melanie Harrer / David Angermann|
Extract from the organisation plan of the University of Graz:
§ 21 Mediation board
- Each organisational unit must establish a mediation board for conflicts within said organisational unit.
- The mediation board must accept and check complaints from individual persons or interest groups regardless of any other provided legal situations; the mediation board has compile suggestions for solutions which must be forwarded to the empowered body for decision. The mediation board can carry out inspections in situ if necessary and obtain information from the responsible bodies.
- The mediation board of a faculty comprises one representative of each represented group/curia within the faculty board, which will be delegated by the respected group/curia as well as one additional person outside the faculty concerned, which will be nominated by the faculty board. An alternate member has to be nominated for each member.
- The mediation board of the administrative units comprises two representative of the unit of ADL and the rector subordinated administrated units respectively as well as one additional person outside the organisational unit concerned, who has to be nominated by mutual agreement between the rectorate and the university. An alternate member has to be nominated for each member.
- In terms of conflicts at supra-faculty level, two members, each of the mediation boards of the organisational units concerned, must be delegated, as well as another person, who is to be nominated by the senate. An alternate member must be nominated for each member.
- The mediation boards are established for a period of two years. The members of the mediation boards are independent during their time of function.
- The members of the mediation board elect out of their group a chair with a simple majority of votes.
- The rules of operation of the senate and of all senate commissions of the University of Graz must be applied mutatis mutandis.