Research Funding of EU-Projects (including funding program ERASMUS+)
The workout of new proposals für projects with the following criteria can be supported:
- Main client-/-funding agencies: European Commission
- Categorization Project: Research funding
- Funding program such as: H2020 (and follow-up), COST, CREATIVE EUROPE, INTERACT, Interreg, JUSTICE, LIFE, HEALTH (program), Territoral Coop, JPI
- Function: applicant as project partner / main applicant respectively coordinator
- Requested third-party funds (share of university of Graz) – see table. It should be noted that subcontracting is excluded from this.
Third-party funds (share of university of Graz)
Funding amount applicant as project partner
Funding amount main applicant respectively coordinator
up to € 200.000,--
up to € 500.000.--
more than € 500.000,--
In addition, projects of the European Commission within the framework of the ERASMUS+ education programs will also be funded with € 4.000,-- from a requested third party share of € 100.000,-- for the university. The condition for this is the function of project management (lead).
The funding of the faculty can be used for travel purposes, work contracts or human resources.
If the above points are verifiable, a proposal including a detailed timetable and all relevant information relating to the relevant tender specification can be send to the dean’s office by the applicant as the project partner or by the main applicant respectively coordinator.
After submission of the meaningful proposal and the timetable, the first half of the funding will be paid out.
All main applicants or coordinators must verify that they have received relevant advice from the ÖAD or an equivalent institution not later than 15 days before submission of the project application.
Once the full project application has been submitted to the European Commission, the second half will be paid out.
Contact person: Sabina Grobbauer, MBA, e-mail: sabina.grobbauer(at)uni-graz.at, ext. 8024
Anke StrüverInstitut für Geographie und Raumforschung
Institut für Geographie und Raumforschung