The curricula commission has the following duties:
- Election and recalling of the chair
- Enact and change a curricula of ordinary study programmes and courses
- Comments on applications for matriculations to an individual bachelor-, master- or diploma program of study
- Make recommendations to the dean of studies concerning the implementation of curricula
- Prepare a draft of courses, which conform with the study plan, for the dean of studies. The curricula commission has to belong to the heads of the sub-units concerned.
- The director of studies mandates the chair of the field specific curricula commission and/or the responsible dean or vice-dean of studies to enact advance decrees (§ 36), the recognition of examinations (§ 78) as well as the practice (§ 16 Abs. 2, § 17) and recognition of master and diploma theses (§ 85).
The URBi-Faculty has constituted the following curricula commissions:
Curricula-commission for the DOCTORAL STUDY PROGRAMME
Curricula-commission for the field of study GEOGRAPHY
Curricula-commission for the field of study EDUCATIONAL SCIENCE
Curricula-commission for the field of study SPORTS SCIENCE
Curricula-commission for the field of study ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEM SCIENCES